IDCIT are proud to announce that we are partnering with Appguard to help our clients stay secure.
“AppGuard’s patented technology prevents viruses, fileless malware, botnets, polymorphic malware, weaponized documents, targeted attacks, in-memory attacks, ransomware, phishing, watering-holes, drive-by-downloads, and other undetectable advanced threats.”
Never before has the security of your business been more important. Maliucious attacks are happening every minute of every day and we want our clients to have the best security. AppGuard stops attacks at the initial stages and beyond without requiring detection of the attack, without disrupting the user experience, or degrading system performance.
AppGuard has developed and deployed a very powerful, extremely inexpensive and novel approach to cyber security. AppGuard has been very successful in the “Government” sector (including the CIA and FBI), and has now begun to address the global commercial market.
- Has a novel and proprietary approach to cyber security and has NEVER been breached.
- Does not in any way slow down the end users computing experience.
- Does not require updates or patches.
- Does not wait for a breach to happen….it prevents them from ever happening.
- Has a very light footprint – less than 1MB at the endpoint
- Non-disruptive to end-user due to fact that it DOES NOT require updates and has very light footprint.
- Will significantly reduce the need for IT security staffing.
- Is a VERY inexpensive solution.
- Has been chosen to provide the IT security for all participating countries in the Summer Olympics in Tokyo in 2020.
Dont Just Take Our Word On It
“AppGuard protected endpoints from fileless malware that my existing best practice security solutions missed, AppGuard hit a home run.”
CISO of a Leading State Authority
“Distributing AppGuard to my members secured our online banking and increased membership and usage by quelling their fears.”
CIO, Financial Institution
“I ran the nastiest ransomware attacks I had against AppGuard and our existing controls. They all say they stopped them. Results: AppGuard 100%; our next-gen firewall and our AV suite: 0%.”
IT Director in Texas
AppGuard is compatible with all Windows versions from XP to 10, standard and custom applications, typical system maintenance tools, and supports Windows Server 2008 R2 and above.
It doesn’t depend on detection methods and scanning used by traditional anti-virus software. Instead, it allows your systems to operate normally and prevents endpoint breaches before they can occur. This means your systems will always be protected from both known and more importantly, unknown threats.
To gain all these benefits for your business contact us today for more information.